Skip to main navigation.

Utility payment assistance programs

North Carolina counties' Department of Social Services provide programs to assist citizens with paying utility bills, including power. For information on the Crisis Intervention Program or the Low-Income Energy Assistance Program, call your county's DSS office.

Surry County - 336-401-8800

Yadkin County - 336-849-7910

Wilkes County - 336-651-7400

Stokes County - 336-593-2861

Forsyth County - 336-703-3800

Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo